Saturday, April 18, 2009

To every end there is a beginning

"I wanted a perfect ending....now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

My feelings exactly.

I'm rapidly approaching the very moment I have so longingly anticipated...returning to BYU. I'm thrilled really, but it seems so unreal and I have my doubts. Which is crazy, I'm doing what I'm suppose to do, so why all the fears? I feel very unprepared and I'm extremely worried about the unknown. I have expectations and I am, like always, afraid to watch them not get met. Really, It's quite silly. I know for a fact that things will work out, but still it's very nerve-wracking. I have grown very accustomed to being home in Georgia. Being under my parents wings, and not having to worry about too much. I'm perfectly happy here in my little comfort zone, and now it's all about to get turned upside down. I do have to admit though, I love change. Every nerve-wracking moment, totally worth it. haha




I do hate goodbyes, though. I feel like lately I've had to say a lot of goodbyes. I'm getting pretty good at saying them. Still they are not pleasant. I had my last day at the Hob Lob. It seems like forever since I started there. My coworkers and I were kind of a family, a much different kind of family, but nevertheless a family. I said my goodbyes and I got a lot of "Good luck in life." It's such a bold statement. It kinda hit me a little bit. I was thinking to myself, "Luck? As long as I'm doing what I'm suppose to do and keeping the Lord close, I don't need luck." I know what a silly thought to have, when what else were they suppose to say? It also made me think about how one day somewhere in the near future I'll see them all again. What a very good feeling to have. I'm thankful to have worked at Hobby Lobby 320, it was a very good experience. It was really a good job for me too, but the time has come for me to move on to bigger and better things. I'll have to post pictures of all my fun adventures in Utah. ;)



Anddddddddddd




Happy Anniversary to my wonderful parents!
30 years....yay! I hope one day to have a beautiful marriage like theirs and to be in love with my husband as much as my parents are in love with each other. I love you guys! Thanks for falling in love, being married in the temple, and always setting an outstanding example for me! xoxo

No comments: