Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Amazing 4th of July

I'm a tad behind, but here below are pics from Stadium of Fire! I was kinda far away from the stage so my pictures didn't turn out too great, but hey I was there. I'll remember. First off, it was amazing! It didn't rain at all, thank goodness. There was some lightening during fireworks, but it just added to the effects. SheDaisy was amazing live, I rediscovered my love for them. Jonas Brothers are just beautiful and I had a blast singing along to all of their songs. And my friend, Jason who went with me, got to hear me scream my lungs out. Lucky him. They did an outstanding job with the setup. I got pretty emotional during the whole production, and it made me think about what it means to live in America and how far we have come. Thanks to all the people who make that possible. God bless the USA! <3


Here's the stage....woot woot!


The planes flying overhead.


Glenn Beck


The cute dancers, they did so good!


Th American Flag, which they ended up retiring at the end of the Show. Look at all the people too...dang!


SheDaisy!


A better picture of SheDaisy


One of my favorite songs by SheDaisy! It sounds a little rough. haha


Crazy pyro's! haha it was sooo cool though! Jump-roping with fire and also on stilts!


Jonas Brothers!!


They're so talented!

My favorite song by them, When You Look Me In The Eyes. Sorry it's bad quality!

The Jonas Brothers get their inspiration from everybody from Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, The Beatles. It's so cool. They preformed Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond for the adults. I loved it!




And of course there was incredible fireworks!






The military bringing in that huge flag


The flag burning, it was intense, very emotional, and a very powerful experience.


More fireworks!


This is me and my friend Jason, who came with me! I'm so glad he did! It was one of the best nights, unforgettable. :)

No comments: