day 14: a song from your childhood.
day 15: a letter to someone you wish you could meet.
day 16: provide pictures of 5 celebrity crushes.
day 17: a photo that makes you sad.
day 18: set or share a goal.
day 19: whatever tickles your fancy
Day 14-- childhood song
"Oh where is my hairbrush? Oh where is my hairbrush? Oh where oh where is my hairbrush?"
"
Skinnamarinky dinky dink,
Skinnamarinky do, I love you.
I love you in the morning
and in the afternoon
I love you in the evening u
nderneath the moon.
Skinnamarinky dinky dink,
Skinnamarinky do, I love you
I really mean it.
I love you too
boo
boop-oop-ee-do!"
Day 15-- letter to someone I would like to meet
Dear Elvis....oh baby baby. I would like to meet you, well really I just want a private show. Serenade me Elvis. By the way, I loved Graceland.
Sincerely your #5487342985 fan
Day 16-- celebrity crushes
Matthew Mcconaughey, Dermot Mulroney, Mark Ruffalo, Chace Crawford

And my number one celebrity crush......My wonderful fiancé. He's a celebrity crush in my eyes. haha. Aww precious.
Day 17--sad picture

Aha crying children. This photo makes me want to pick him up, hold him, and kiss it all better.
Day 18--goal
"I wanna be a billionaire so freakin bad...." haha if you know the song you'd get it. bah.
Um, a real goal: Lose weight. Sure, we'll go with that.
Day 19-- tickling the fancy
Today I went up to Syracuse to go to my cousin's baby's blessing. I saw a bunch of my extended family that I haven't seen in forever. It was so fun to get away from Provo for the day and to introduce everyone to my lovely man. Plus, I got to eat delicious food. I love family.
I updated the layout of the blog as you can see. Wonderful.

Breck and I decided on February 12th as our wedding date. We're getting married in the Orlando Temple. It's beautiful. We're really excited. We're going to have a reception in Georgia and an open house in Utah. Love it!


A weird thing that I love to eat. Popcorn + junior mints= divine. I know it sounds gross, but seriously just try it. It's addicting.
Well kiddies, there is an update for you. Have a fabulous week. Happy Columbus Day tomorrow!
xoxo


1 comment:
I love that you can call him your "fiance." It's so cute! I always get super excited for you!! And you'd better have a reception here! Daggum!
Post a Comment