Saturday, June 11, 2011

Perfection

I was reading my friend's blog and saw other blogs she likes to read which led me to this specific one. Some of the posts are quite funny. That's not the point. I read this one post, and thought 'Hey that's me, I have that exact same problem too.' So read it. It's some pretty powerful stuff especially some of the comments people have left. 


We all have our problems and issues. The best thing we can do is love each other and try and lift one another's burdens. Because honestly, we are all fighting our own uphill battle to get to the top of the mountain and see the beauty and the worthwhile of the climb. We need to do all we can and make it worthwhile. If you're doing your very best then that is enough. 

xoxo 

1 comment:

Rachy Rach said...

I LOVE SingleDadLaughing! My favorite!!!!!