Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Finals...once again



You can always tell when I'm trying to distract myself. haha. Studying for finals--gag. But come Thursday at like 2 I'll be done until Fall, which starts in like 2 1/2 weeks. WOO!

In a week, I'll be in Florida visiting Aaron and Molly! Even bigger WOO! I am very excited to spend some time with them and to have some fun! I want to take pictures, hopefully I remember. Ha

In other news, I kind of accidentally deleted all of my bookmarks. That was a lot to lose. I uninstalled Google Chrome, because it was being gay, and now gone. I can't remember half of the websites names or urls. Blah. Eh well, life does go on. 

Dayne and I are going to see Aida this weekend. I am super pumped. He has never seen it before, I hope it's a good performance and doesn't disappoint. haha. 

I wrote a public press release today, oh it's been a few years since I have written one of those. Yeah it was kind of stressful. I hope it turned out well. We will see. 

Okay I'm trying to do too many things at once, and my paper isn't getting written very well.

Wish me luck on my finals!! YIKES!  

xoxo       

1 comment:

PaJoVa said...

Give Aaron & Molly love hugs from us.
We love you!