I was on facebook and my friend posted this video. It's awesome. This kid has a good voice. I especially loved Michael's reaction. Ha. Sorry for the language. Who knew Michael Buble was such a potty mouth? For a classy guy, he lost a lot of my respect when he started talking. Stick to singing Michael.
Then I went to a related video which I also found entertaining. Josh Groban and Michael Buble. Nice.
Uh, I wanted to do this thing for one of my posts but that can wait until another time. Ha. Ps. 90% off Valentine's Target shopping with Mama yesterday was a success! They had some good stuff that I've had my eye on. Canvas pictures, heart vase, plates, picture frames, and naturally a ton of candy. I also went to Ikea and got some more stuff for my room. Wooo
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment