You see those things in the middle and the back? The little round things? Those are mango and strawberry poppers. Divine! Also, my favorite. I'll try and describe them. They are kind of like those Ice Breakers liquid ice mints.
Remember them? So imagine the texture of the outside and then you bite into it and the mint-ness gushes out? Well the poppers are like that. But bigger and strawberry or mango flavored. Seriously, I love them. Yogurtland, in Orem had them and then I moved here and I couldn't find them. Plus all the fro-yo places here are lame and ridiculously expensive. Then I remembered we had a Menchies, and they have them! Yeah! A yogurt place that is good! I was excited. You should definitely try them next time you get fro-yo and they have them. =)
Oh,
Oh, I got a job. Yay! Took a little while there. But good things happen
to those who patiently wait. I got a job at one of the bank's here.
It's a really great opportunity. I'm excited. I start next week!
Training is in Atlanta, where the headquarters is located. Kind of lame
that I have to go to Atlanta but I will be getting paid so that's good!
There is also so much time sensitive information that had to be filled
out quickly. Kind of a hassle since I'm not checking my email all the time.
Geocaching. Have you heard of it before? GPS treasure hunting basically. There is an app and an official website. Look it up. Makes for a fun time or maybe a good group date. I went with Justin and Norma yesterday at the local park.It was my first time going and I must say it was a good time! We found 5 of them. Some of them were really tiny and difficult to find. This one was like in a sandwich container and they put mustaches in it. So naturally we put them on. Check it out...
Guess what I did for the first time last night? I was reading a news articles on Deseret News
and somehow got sidetracked and before I knew it I had downloaded
Family Search. I started indexing!! For those who don't know what that
means, it's like records scanned from all over the world and then
volunteers enter them into this database. This way anyone can use the
website and search for their ancestors. I know you may think, oh here we
go, but listen--or read. Ha. I've never been one to do much family
history and I have never indexed before but it really is so easy.
Especially with the technology we have today. Family search is amazing. I
downloaded a "batch" or records that have been scanned in and then I'm prompted on what to fill out in the given fields.
It' super easy. I like to think that I am helping someone link their
families and find ancestors. It's really neat and honestly fun. I got a
census from like 1870 in England. The writing is all in cursive and
really difficult to read but I like trying to interpret the writing. So
this is only the beginning...onward! Then hopefully, I can also do some
personal family history work and find some missing links. Exciting!
Ps. Blogger apparently hates me posting pictures...it keeps freaking out. What a boob.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment