Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Birchbox Catchup!

August, September, October--Birchbox!

Update with my birchbox goodies from the past couple of months! I have to say though, I'm so glad that finally they now have reviews, I can actually see, from others. Helps me decide if I want to buy a product or not. I realized some products sit in my drawer until I feel motivated to try it, but eventually I do! Ha. Anyways, here we go! 

August:
  • Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream- Really excellent stretch mark cream. I wish I had more in my sample so I can actually use it for the two weeks it suggests. It seems to work well though! Too bad it's $90. Maybe, I'll buy it with all my points I accumulate over time.
  • Schick Hydro Silk Razor- Everyone loved this razor. My personal opinion? I'm pretty set on my Schick Intuition Razor. (Seriously...love!) However, this razor was made well and really sharp. It gets a close shave and I didn't get as many nicks on my knees. It is a good throw away, but I wouldn't use this all the time.   
  • Shu Uemura Art of Hair Full Shimmer Illuminating Shampoo & Treatment- Haven't tried this one yet. It's more for colored hair. Don't worry though I will!
  • Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss- I have been dying to try this! I'm so glad I got the sample and didn't end up buying the full thing. I really loved it. The color is amazing! It gets brighter and pops more the apply it. However the taste (I know, you don't eat it but it still matters) is yucky. I still will probably buy it eventually!
  • Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy la Fleur- Lovely smell! Very flowery and girly. A little much for me but I did enjoy it! 
September: 
  • Nail Polish Foilish color- I cannot tell you how much I loved this nail polish and color. It was like a silvery, tin foil, tan, color. So perfect for fall. Plus this lasted on my nails for days without chipping. That never happens with my hands and dealing with money. I don't know what the color is actually called or how to order it. But I loved it! 
  • twistband lace up for fall- These are the new things! I received some before and hey I still like them! The lace ones were so pretty...so not worth the price though. I'm pretty positive I can make my own. 
  • Bvlgari perfume- Smells nice. Perfume has to wow me though. Ha. I'm pretty set on my perfumes but variety it nice.
  • Brush Guards- This is so smart to have! Keeps brushes clean and together! I don't know why I never thought of this. They are really well made too. I probably won't buy any but I like the idea.
  • Vasanti Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator- I just realized this is a face wash. Ha. The name turned me off, and I haven't looked at it since. I should try it! It has good reviews!
  • WEI Sleep Over Kit- Love the idea of this! Take it with you to have a clean face and then add a little for some color in the morning when you wake up. Haven;t tried it yet either. Ha.
October: This month I had the option to get a goop box. I think I kind of got it because of the name. Ha. It was a good box.
  • Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre- This doubles as a moisturizer and makeup remover. Miracle cream..not my thing. But I'll try it. 
  • Karuna Hydrating Treatment Mask- Also, haven't tried it yet but it seems thick and lots of liquid in the mask. It will be different than what I'm use to. This is more like a cloth and I'm use to like liquid hardening lotion stuff. But I'm excited to try it!
  • Lulu Organics Lavender + Clary Sage Hair Powder-  So excited about this! Powder fresh shampoo, it's suppose to be better for your hair. It smells lovely! Downside..I have dark hair. White and dark brown don't mix. Ha.
  • Luna Lemonzest Bar- Another Luna bar! Always up for trying food! Haven't tried it yet though. ha.
  • Naked Princess Shine Lip Gloss- I actually bought this in the full size. It goes on so smooth! My lips feel amazing! I don't really like the smell or taste, but I'll take that for the quality. Also, the box it came in was so classy and princess. Love it!
My November box will ship soon. I get so excited about it coming. I go online and cheat and see what I'm getting before it ships. Ha. terrible, but I love it!!

xoxo

No comments: