Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blah blah

So I updated my blog and picked out a new background. Half the time it doesn't even show up. Lame. 

I'm sick. I feel like death. It like came out of nowhere and just keeps getting worse. Cough, sore throat, achy body, nasal congestion, fever, headache.... Blah. Whatever is going around needs to stop. It's like the worse cold/flu/virus season.
I went to the doctor at urgent care- worst doctor! The nurses came in and did a ton of tests and talked so fast I didn't even understand. I waited awhile, then he quickly comes in and hardly spends any time with me. In and out. He quickly ran through the symptoms and then said he would be back. Never introduced himself, never acted like he cared. Then he poked his head in and said nope no strep throat or flu. (This is after I could hear him asking the nurses how to read the test). Then when he poked his head in he goes 'Is that a needle on the floor?' What?! He still gave me some medicine, so hopefully it works. I just don't get it. What's wrong with this doctor?  

I'm moving back to Utah next month. It's sneaking up quick on me. I haven't nearly done everything to be ready. I can't find a place to live that's in downtown Salt Lake. All of them are shared rooms. I'm not a sharer. I need my privacy. Besides its like $380 for a shared room. That's crazy! I can get a studio apt for $400. Jeez. So anyone have suggestions, let me know. Also, school is taking forever to get things together. I've faxed them all these papers and emailed information- they still haven't gotten back to me. I still can't even register for classes. Ridiculous. I'm getting impatient. I'm also looking for a job. Preferably in banking. Everything will come together soon I'm sure. So all you people in utah get excited that I'm coming back! 

I'm teaching the young women on Sunday. Yikes! I don't like teaching. Hopefully the young beehives will get something from it. I'm trying to think of a little activity or something they can do. The lesson is on how the atonement can help in you during trials. 

Easter is soon. And then it's General Conference! I love conference! Interested in watching?  It's Saturday, April 6th and Sunday, April 7th  at 12pm and 4pm EST.  



Xoxo

No comments: