GROUP PROJECTS!
Not.................
I have a project in my psychology class due this Tuesday. Mind you, we have known about it for about a month or so now. Well here it is Sunday night and guess what? I haven't heard from my group members. Except one tonight (who hasn't been to class in months), he wants to get together tomorrow and choose a project. Hello...I'm done! I have the project completed. Thanks for all the help! Except they haven't helped at all. Two of my group members are engaged and don't care about school anymore. Another, I don't know what is going on with her, and the last one like I already said hasn't been to class in forever. I'm sure they think I'll gladly slap their name on and they can get credit. Yeah, you got another thing coming!
Two things will happen. One, the other members will have some project ready for Tuesday (we could combine!..HA) or two, they will want to take credit for what I have done. No worries, the teacher has been emailed and now aware of the situation.
But seriously when I hear group projects I always roll my eyes and scream inside. I always get the group who does nothing. Awesome guys, some of us really are here to learn and are in fact paying for an education. Thanks for caring.
Rant over.
Ps. I need a place to live in like a month. I'm moving out and needing a new awesome place. Preferably one I won't have to move out of anytime soon. Also, something by myself will be better. No more roommates! It's time to be on my own. Studio anyone? Let me know if you hear something.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment