Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hello world

" As is a tale, so is life,not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters"~ J.K. Rowling 

I am feeling truly blessed and overwhelmed. It's always interesting how things end up coming together and falling into place. Thankfully Heavenly Father has a perfect plan for me! 

I found an apartment. Just me. 

I. Am. So. Thrilled....so incredibly thrilled. 

This will be my official first place and I can't believe it. I looked forever, along with my awesome mom, to find something. It was all too expensive or went fast. Finally, finally my mom found this adorable basement apartment. It's perfect. A little on the smaller side, but for just me, it's perfection. The kitchen I love! It's all been recently renovated. Plus, the family above me are just darling and I think it will be great. I can't wait to start decorating and making it my own. I've been a little Pinterest crazy lately looking for ideas. I hope it turns out cute! Naturally, I'll post pictures. I move in this week. My dad is so wonderful and flying out to help me - move, pack, clean, take me shopping, put things together, etc. He is so great. I'm so grateful for such incredible parents who help me. The Best!! 

School semester ends this week. Three exams left. Then Done. And with all A's might I add. I'm very proud of myself. Then one month break until fall semester starts. 

Other exciting news is I got a new job that is right downtown. Very very very grateful for this opportunity. I hate leaving my current job and giving notice but you go with what you feel is right. I think it will be awesome. Andddd no hour long bus ride to and from work. YAY! - motion sickness is horrible. 

So many big things happening. I am excited, nervous, and don't really know what all I'm feeling. For sure grateful to Heavenly Father for looking out for me and having a plan specifically catered to me. 

Xoxo 


No comments: