Just a little humble bragging....
I am in a social media class and I made a youtube video. I forgot how much I absolutely love editing videos. Plus, buying a mac for video editing purposes is totally worth it. I love iMovie. Seriously, love it. Anyways, I'm just proud of myself because it's been about 7 years since I've done any video editing and I think my video for class turned out pretty great!
Also, I am just really grateful that I am really good at writing. I am in this Business Writing class, that is required. It is A TON of busy work. I mean it is almost 1am and I just wrote 15 chapter review answers, and 30 revision paragraphs, and a paper. This is all for one class. I have to do this like twice a week. I just don't have time to spare and really lacking on sleep. Anyways, I love writing. I am also good at it. Thankfully because of this, I can do all of these assignments within about an hour and a half. I am truly grateful. Especially since, I don't have to spend loads of times writing papers because it just flows naturally.
That's all kiddies. Happy Week!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment