- A year ago I left my awesome job at SunTrust, which I really miss.
- A year ago I moved back out to Utah.
- A year ago I started at LDSBC.
-A year ago I decided I wanted to study accounting.
And in this year I have also....
- Seen my cute nephews, sister in law, and brother move to Virginia
- Moved twice and about to move a third time (unfortunately, but definitely for the best)
- Lived by myself and found out I really love it
- Had two jobs (FUB, USBank)
- Started an awesome internship with DDM
- Discovered Social Media Marketing is my future, and it's going to be awesome! Also it is a career that uses my English, accounting/analytics/finances, and social media degrees. So pretty much made for me.
- My awesome cousin came home from a mission
- I received a new heaven-sent nephew
And I am sure about a million other things that I am forgetting that were major important. Seriously do you see what could happen in just one tiny year? #mindblown
Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment