Life does move pretty fast and sometimes it's good just to stop and reflect about it all.
I am absolutely terrible at keeping in touch with people. I was reflecting in my bed last night before I fell asleep about how many people have come and gone in my life. Sometimes I am so absorbed in my own little world that I don't notice everyone else in my life. I've been so close to people and such good friends with them but in time it just slips away.
I was deleting emails and I found emails of some good friends that I met at EFY and we stayed close for about a year or so but then the emails just stopped. It's sad to just lose touch with people. I'm not the type of person to just randomly call them up, email them, or even look for them on fb just to catch up.
Sometimes I wonder if it's my fault we're not as close. I have so many times where I think "Man I should just call them and catch up", but I don't. I mean it goes both ways though in a relationship there is two people so surely it's not just me. I wonder what other people think about this topic and feel the same way I do.
My opinion is that if I need them or they need me then one day we'll re-meet. If it's meant to be then it will happen. One day in the future I can see them again for sure.
It's just crazy how sometimes a thought will cross your mind about an old friend and all those memories just flood in. Some memories good and some bad. It just makes me wonder if they think about me randomly like that.
1 comment:
can't lie, I think about you all the time! I miss our good chats!
Post a Comment