Oh the joys of working at Hobby Lobby....
1. If I wear a blue vest that says Hobby Lobby on it...don't ask me if I work here.
2. Don't pretend like I know the price of every single item in the store.
3. Don't make me bag a giant wreath, home accent items, or a tiny gift card...you're crazy
4. If I tell you to wait and slide your card...the machine isn't broken stop sliding it and actually wait
5. The store closes at 8...so at 8 don't be at the register telling me you still have things you need to run and get
6. No I don't have coupons I'm giving you.
7.Doing a refund for an item under a dollar, is ridiculous....you kill a tree for that refund.
8. No there are no scanners...everything is manually typed in.
9. Everything in the store moves around at least every 3 days...good luck finding something at the same place you found it last time
10. Everything is overly priced and will go on sale
11. Hobby Lobby doesn't believe in making your life simple( You can read the reason why in the book at the front) ...so no numbered aisles, scanners, automatic anything really.
12. When you want a Christmas tree I get to say over the intercom I need christmas tree _____ as in ___ to register __. For instance I need Christmas tree DD as in Dilly Dally to register 6. (Also Kissable Kitty, Icy Igloo)
I love my job <3
No comments:
Post a Comment