Monday, January 26, 2009

Summer dreams that come true

Which include but are not limited to...

~Raising enough money for school so I won't be using my parents retirement money.
~Finding a cheap plane ticket with a window seat.
~Getting all the classes/ credits I need and want.
~Finding an affordable very nice apartment with the amenities I need/want. (washer/dryer, dishwasher, private bedroom w/ own bathroom, walking distance to campus, amazing roommates, pool, workout room)
~Meeting incredible new friends and being able to hang out with my old friends
~Having an unforgettable summer
~Having my bff come visit me in Utah
~Staying at BYU for fall and being accepted at BYU year round
~Dating the unbelievable guy who decides to stay in Utah and work instead of going to another state

But alas, we can't get everything we want. Somehow everything will work out though...I think I'll go eat some melted chocolate and it'll all be better. haha

1 comment:

Valerie said...

How I love you and your dream Steph! Oh and you can totally mark off your bff coming and seeing you! I'll be there you can count on it! (ha ha!)