I was originally going to entitle this post as "Single Awareness Day 101," but 101 is like a beginner, and trust me I am no beginner of this day.
I don't mind Valentine's Day truthfully. I think it's a cute holiday. I like the whole idea of having one day set aside to show your significant other that you love them. Grant it, everyday should be filled with showing the one you love that you love them. haha But it's nice to have a day that is well known and I guess has a "title". The only thing bad about this is the day itself is meant for couples, or those who actually have a significant other. So it makes all the other people who are single, feel like crap. It really makes you feel lonely. So without someone it just sucks.
So this year I'm changing the sucky-ness. I decided to treat myself. I went and got a massage. It's pretty much the best thing I could give to myself. And on actual valentine's day I will be hanging out with my girls! All my single ladies and I, are planning on going to see He's Just Not That Into You, and soak in our pathetic lonely lives....Thank you Hallmark!
No comments:
Post a Comment