The Hannah Montana movie comes out this weekend. I'm almost 20 and I love Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus.(side note Jonas Brothers July 4th at Stadium of Fire) I'm such a big kid who like Peter Pan will probably never grow up. I think partially why I love Disney is because I have always wanted to be a big Disney Star. I mean really they hook you up! Fortune, Fame, and Career...what a life!
Anyways Hannah Montana movie. It's going to be awesome! I also think that Miley has hit the ultimate high of her career and will probably not last much longer. (but that's another story)In the movie there is this dance. It's going to be the next big thing I'm telling you! It's called the Hoedown Throwdown. No worries I've totally learned it. It's fun times. Here's a youtube video of Miley teaching her bff Mandy. So now you can learn it too! Look for my rendition of it soon. xoxo
1 comment:
you believe your gonna show it to us! can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment