Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Darn you weight limit!

I hate the 50lb weight limit for suitcases when flying....how gay! My stuff is heavy. I can go over 50lbs easily. First off the suitcase ways a ton. 50lbs is not my stuff, it's mainly the daggum suitcase! Second of all, stuff people need like clothes are dang heavy! I think a pair of jeans is like 3lbs honestly. It's totally not right. I'm packing for Utah, obviously, and it's 2am. This is ridiculous, and it makes me extremely frustrated. I hate packing. It's like the worst thing ever. I need a personal packer. I'm going to have to wake up tomorrow and repack. It's this never ending cycle. Fill it up, take things out, weigh it, put more in, take more out, weigh again. I'm sure everything will still not fit, no matter how much you roll it or take things out. Ugh! Also paying for my luggage, seriously so so stupid! In the end, I'll somehow take out a ton of stuff I need from my suitcases and then get it shipped, so that's more money wasted. Flying is stressful....the end.

Buttttttttt on a happy note, yay for going to Utah! Also, my bff Kacy and I filmed us doing the hoedown throwdown. It's great and really hilarious. haha Y'all will get a kick out of it! xoxo

1 comment:

Amber said...

Love the dancing....it reminds me why I love you so much! And I can totally understand the packing dilemma....every year it was the same old story! Have fun at BYU!!!!