Sunday, May 10, 2009

Motherhood



This entry is dedicated to my wonderful mother! She's an amazing person, and I don't just say that because she is my mother but truly she really is quite amazing. She never thinks of herself. She's always trying to do what's best for her kids and for everyone. She is selfless. I can't even recall the countless things and many sacrifices she has done for me. Her family is always on her mind and she is constantly worried about us. I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for her. I'm so glad that her and I get along. She really is one of my best friends. I can go to her for anything and she doesn't judge. She openly loves me for me and always knows exactly what to say. I can talk to her about anything. I love our many talks and our many laughs. Sometimes I just call her to hear her voice because I know that everything will be okay when I talk to her. I love how happy she is whenever she talks to me. I love how she always reminds me how proud she is of me and how much she loves me. I can't ever repay or thank you enough for all that you do for me, but thank you. I love you Mommy! xoxo

No comments: