Monday, September 7, 2009

Onward!


Yay updated blog layout and extra cuteness! Click-able links to the right! yay yay!

So it's late...ignore the time. haha. I can't sleep so I came to my blog. It's been a while..i apologize. I don't have anything interesting to say so I'll make this quick and expound later.


~I'm 20!...yowza! It's pretty sweet actually. I can't believe 20yrs of my life has gone by. It was all in a flash. I know sometimes it seems like forever for time to pass but then you find yourself looking back and thinking "Wow! What happened? Where did the time go?" I still feel like I'm a little kid who doesn't know anything. haha funny how life works that way. My birthday was fabulous. It was really nice to get lots of fb posts, texts, phone calls, etc. It just makes you feel important and makes you feel like people are happy that you were born...selfish i know. haha.


~I miss my friends in Provo. I get so easily attached. It's not the same at home. I have friends but not a lot. It's a different kind of friendship with the people at home and BYU. I can't explain it. School has started again, and people get busy. Sometimes people forget about their friends. I know friendship goes both ways. I'm pretty good at keeping in touch with people, however sometimes, like I said, people get busy. I don't want to get forgotten. I love my friends. I need them.


~I'm easily getting more and more hooked on exercising. I'm remembering why I like running. It's nice to feel free and to just listen to music and think things through. I've become very determined to exercise and to get healthy. Besides I feel a lot happier when I work out. I'm trying...

~Attitude. I'm working on mine. I've always been an upbeat person but lately I just can't seem to conquer all my fears and doubts. I'm seeing lots of negative. It's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel when there is too much obstacles/distractions in the way. I'm trying though. It's been hard. Really hard. Although I am pretty bummed about being in Athens I'm trying to find positive. I feel like I'm running out of options. But surprisingly new doors are opening. I'm starting to get the answers I'm looking for. I really do believe if you have an honest desire/obedience to do the Lord's will, he'll provide a way.


~Compliments. I heard once they are like a kiss through a veil. Amen. Sometimes compliments can be very powerful.

~Michigan with Lisa this week! Should be fun! Michigan looks beautiful. I'm interested in her family. They apparently can be a little much at times and like to hammer people about their beliefs. Missionary Opportunity?!



~Work starts in a week. Yikes! There goes my weekends and any hope for a social life. However I am very thankful to have a job and to be getting pretty good pay. Also for it to occupy my time so I don't get bored and lazy. haha


~I really want to get full on decked out in a lovely dress and go out somewhere fancy with a handsome lad. Dancing included naturally...ah well can't win them all.

~Tv shows start up again. I never was hooked on tv shows until like this year. I have a list now. Warehouse 13 (secret agents and artifacts and America's attic), Leverage (Cons working together to actually help people), and then my classic Gossip Girl, House, NCIS...just to name a few. And another good show starting soon. Glee! It's going to be so good. Watch the pilot. :) Here... http://www.fox.com/fod/play.php?sh=glee

And, I ended up writing a lot.I still have lots to talk about, but I'll save it for later. Until next time kiddies! xoxo

Here's a little something something to think about...

No comments: