Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Quotes, Quotes, Quotes

So if you know me, or if I mentioned before in my blog, I love quotes. I mean love them! Is it weird that I like looking for a quote that fits my life, thoughts, what I'm going through?...yeah that is weird, probably shouldn't tell people that. haha. 
Well anyways, this post is dedicated to the recently found quotes that I like. =) yay! So hopefully you'll enjoy some of them also. 

  • When the outlook is bad try the up-look.
  • When you have nothing left but God, then for the first time you become aware God is enough.
  • The easiest person to deceive is yourself.   
  • Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.
  • Don't fret and worry about the future. Do what you know you ought to do today. The rest is God's responsibility. He has promised to be with us each step of the way. What more could we ask for? 
  • Those who can see God's hand in everything can best leave everything in God's hands.
  • Don't despair because you have occasional sinking spells of despondency. Just remember the sun has a sinking spell every night. 
  • When you are at the end of your rope tie a knot in it and hang on.
  • Kiss your life. Accept it, just as it is. Today. Now. So that those moments of happiness you're waiting for don't pass you by.
  • A baby is born with a need to be loved...and never outgrows it.
  • You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And here are some Seinfeld and Boy Meets World quotes cause I love them too.


  • I'm not a lesbian. I hate men, but I'm not a lesbian!
  • You know how the big toe is the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so big that there's a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot. The coup de toe!
  • Ugh I hate people. Yeah, they are the worst!
  • It was one of those nights. You know the kind. Like day, but darker.
  • I'm a damsel, but not the distressed kind, one who's totally calm and in complete control of her own destiny.
  • You do your thing and I do my thing. You are you and I am I. And if, in the end, we end up together, it's beautiful.  
On My Mind: I'm watching Seinfeld. And this episode is about Jerry being engaged but they mutually break it off. And how true is this...once you are in a relationship or taken, you become more attractive to others. They want you now. Why the heck is that? Maybe because you're more confident and you don't worry anymore. Who knows, but it is crazy.

My other thoughts don't need to be said at the moment. haha


Look at this picture...
Yup...that's me. Haha. Look how tan I am! And my hair...oh heavens long and crimped. And that cute adorable boy, is Dayne!! precious. <3

xoxo 

1 comment:

Dayners said...

Haha, this picture makes me smile! :)