Saturday, August 21, 2010

Jour Trois

So like I said 50 entries. I haven't been able to write every single day so this is what you get. But, I've been at the beach with my family. Holla! It's been a blast. I will post pictures and happenings soonish. Until then...

day 3: your favorite movie

Um, this is hard. I love movies. I am a huge movie fan. I don't have an all time favorite so I will list some which I love and always will. 
  • Armageddon- For unknown reasons this movie I will watch over and over again. If it's on tv and there is a marathon of it playing, I can guarantee that I will watch every single showing of it. Plus, it's one of the movies that always makes me cry.     
  • Moulin Rouge- Truth, Beauty, Love...and good songs. Yes please.
  • Rose Red- All time scary movie. 4 hrs of Stephen King Mansion Madness. Awesome.
  • My Best Friend's Wedding -Julia Roberts and sexy Dermot Mulroney. Happiness. 
  • Tuck Everlasting- To never die....sigh
  • She's The Man- Hilarious. I can quote it backwards and forwards.
  • Singing In The Rain- classic goodness  

.....This list really could go on and on. Sad but true. 



xoxo

No comments: