Wednesday, August 11, 2010

50 days

Get excited, this is what I am going to do for the next 50 days or the next 50 entries. I borrowed this from a friend's blog. It's unique. I love it.



day 1: introduce yourself.

day 2: make a bulleted list of everything that happened in your day.

day 3: your favorite movie.

day 4: a photo of you taken over ten years ago.

day 5: a letter to your crush.

day 6: list of what you ate today.

day 7: a youtube video you find funny.

day 8: a photo of you taken recently.

day 9: list some of your favorite blogs.

day 10: a letter to the person you hate most or caused you a lot of pain.

day 11: share your favorite recipe.

day 12: we want to see your teeth today / post a self-portrait.

day 13: whatever tickles your fancy.

day 14: a song from your childhood.

day 15: a letter to someone you wish you could meet.

day 16: provide pictures of 5 celebrity crushes.

day 17: a photo that makes you sad.

day 18: set or share a goal.

day 19: whatever tickles your fancy

day 20: a letter to someone that changed your life.

day 21: your favorite television program.

day 22: a photo that makes you happy.

day 23 share one of your current favorite tunes.

day 24 time to face morph. / http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk//transformer/

day 25: a letter to someone you judged by their first impression.

day 26: favorite books.

day 27: a talent of yours.

day 28: favorite places to shop. 

day 29 provide the hex code of your favorite color. /http://www.febooti.com/products/iezoom/online-help/online-color-chart-picker.html

day 30: a letter to the friendliest person you knew for only one day.

day 31: whatever tickles your fancy.

day 32: a photo you took.

day 33: what you’re craving right now.

day 34: your favorite quote.

day 35: a letter to an ex.

day 36: some hobbies of yours.

day 37: a song that you like to dance to.

day 38: a photo of your parent(s.)

day 39: zodiac sign and do you think it fits your personality.

day 40: a letter to a deceased person you wish you could talk to.

day 41: whatever tickles your fancy.

day 42: bad habit(s) you have.

day 43: a picture of your favorite place in the world.

day 44: something that fascinates you and why.

day 45: a letter to yourself a year ago.

day 46: photos of personal things in your life (pets, family, house, ect).

day 47: birthday wish list.

day 48: a photo of you right now.

day 49: hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days.

day 50: a letter to your reflection in the mirror.

  

Day 1: Hi. My name is Stephanie E. Joyner. I am from Athens, Georgia. I'm a Southern belle and a Georgia Peach. I attend Brigham Young University. I have an amazing boyfriend, whom I love. I am LDS. I live and love my religion. I love reading and writing. I am young but mature. I am an avid journal writer, planner, and list maker. I make random noises. I sing constantly, if it isn't out loud then it is in my head. I laugh, lots. I am a blue in the color code test and a INFJ in the myers briggs test. I like learning about myself and my personality. I want to make people happy. I am one of the boys but can be a very girly girl. I have many weird quirks. I'm touchy feely. I need love. My family means the world to me. I have an obsession with the night sky. I love partaking of God's creations. This introduction has gone on way too long....

xoxo

No comments: