Sunday, July 25, 2010

3 weeks

In three weeks I will be in the great Sunshine state laying on the beach with my amazing boyfriend and family. BALLIN! I am so dang excited!

Seriously though I need a vacation, a tan, relaxation, and some major family time. All the family will be there, plus the wonderful boyfriend. So rare, very very rare for all the family together. Let the good times roll. 

Then afterwards, I get to go home to Georgia for a week. I'll be able to see all my lovely friends that live in Georgia. Plus, it's just nice to be home home. And I haven't seen my mother in 8 months. 8 months! I sure have been missing her a ton. 

And my birthday is in a month. 21. haha. Legal. I don't have any plans. And in all honesty it's just another birthday. They're all the same, nothing special. However, my mother and I are celebrating while I'm in Georgia. We're having a mommy/daughter day. I'm excited. 

I feel like there is so much more to catch up on...er but, I got nothing.

xoxo