Sometimes I just want to post songs or song lyrics to describe the way I am currently feeling. But guaranteed if I did that someone would look too deep into the lyrics. No good. Sometimes I am feeling the way the mood of the song is. Make sense?
My current listen/mood: Five For Fighting- Flawz Cd.
I want to go somewhere and just think. I think being at the cabin this past weekend did that to me. I feel like I have lots to contemplate. Oy life....
The views at the cabin were absolutely incredible.
Plus I had so much fun with cute boyfriend:I think it was exactly what I needed, even though I didn't know I needed it. I needed fresh air, nature, family, an escape from Provo, and just an all around good time. The road trip was tons of fun too. Breck and I spent the majority of it laughing, a lot. I think the trip was also what Breck and I needed, we got to know each other better and became closer. Which is always a good thing.
My Valerie goes into the MTC tomorrow. It's very weird. I'll forget and I bet I'll try to text her and she won't ever get it. Lame. That means I just have to be really good at writing her letters. I'm terrible at keeping up with people on missions. She'll be such a fabulous missionary though. I'm so proud of her. (Picture courtesy of Valerie)
I don't know how to put everything else that I want to say into words. So this will do for now.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment