Monday, June 28, 2010

Ramble Ramble

So this is not an important post. I just wanted to post something. So, here I go.....

I ate a small breakfast this morning at 8:30. It is now 4:40. I haven't eaten anything since this morning. I realize I get moody when I'm really hungry. Haha. Plus, I now have a headache. I was running errands (which seriously was like all over town, it was annoying all the places I had to go) so I didn't think about eating.

Now here I sit with my 'feel-good' foods. -Cheddar rice and Broccoli, diet coke, and reeses. I rock.

I was woken up this morning by hammering and banging. 7am and there are workers on my apartment's complex redoing the roof. They were right above my room. I'm not a morning person.

It's really hot outside, and the pool is covered because of those wonderful roof workers. Awesome.

The roof of my mouth itches, still. I don't know if this happens to you. It itches and if you try and fix it then it only gets worse.

I discovered a fabulous new singer, Caitlin Crosby. She's great. I love her music. "Still Has My Heart," is the song that made me find her. It's cute. Look her up 

Breck made me laugh really hard yesterday. Did I mention I was drinking strawberry milk? No worries, I spit it everywhere. haha.

This weekend is the 4th of July! Wahoo! I'll be in Montana at a cabin. I'm so pumped. Hiking, motorcycle, fishing, amazing views, and apparently the stars are to die for. happiness. =) 

 *Ramble, Ramble*
Haha.


xoxo

No comments: