Thursday, June 24, 2010

Needy

I'm pretty sure...

  • I need to curl up in my bed and just sleep. Sleep for days. Sleep. What a beautiful thing.
  • I need to write in my journal. Take an hour or so and just write out all my thoughts. They're swarming, they need to come out. 
  • I need to read these amazing books that are getting suggested to me. The list is getting longer. I need a good read.
  • I need to clean my room, really I need to. It's disgusting. Along with the bathroom.
  • I need to go to the temple.
  • I need to write more poetry. I really like poetry. 
  • I need to figure out the musical numbers for church. I'm a slacker.
  • I need a fabulous tan. I look good tan.
  • I need to spend a few hours looking at the stars. It makes me feel better.  
  • I need to hang out with Dayners. I do. I love our times together.
  • I need to thank my amazing boyfriend more, he is absolutely wonderful. 
  • I need...lots of things apparently. 
So, despite this list of needs (that in reality are probably wants) all I'm going to do to solve them is ignore them. Instead, I'm going to drink a big cup of hot cocoa and start a new day, after a semi-decent night's sleep.

xoxo 

No comments: