Saturday, June 5, 2010

Apparently....

I've fallen off the face of the planet...no biggie. haha.

I'm busy with work, school, life. yuppers. I have hardly any time. 

Friends in my ward want to know where I've been. I need to be more social apparently. My other friends in Utah want to play and keep inviting me to things...that I don't end up going to. My friends from Georgia want to know what's going on and why they have to call me all the time and I never call back. My family has no idea what's going on with me. I'm in my own little world apparently. 

Just to let you know. I'm alive. I am so busy. I am enjoying life, and trying to keep stresses to a minimum. Lots of stuff is happening. I know that I am the worst at keeping in touch with people. I'm sorry to the people who keep trying to talk to me and can't ever get a hold of me. I'm a terrible person. Forgive me.

If I have time to talk on the phone it's a whole 5 mins, texts I usually respond to...hours later, and skype...isn't an option. haha.  I'll come back around. I'll be better. Don't give up on me. 

And I have more posts that need to go up. cool.

xoxo

No comments: