day 8: a photo of you taken recently.
This is my silly face while I was on skype and was showing off my hair.
And I just thought this was hilarious.
day 9: list some of your favorite blogs.
I love blogs. A little too much probably. If I find out you have a blog, you become my hero. A fellow blogger. I expect frequent, current updates from you. Anywho my list:
I'm love this. Professionally done screwed up cakes. The commentary is so funny. You'll love it.
I have many other blogs that I check frequently. However, they are my friend's and I won't be posting their websites on here.
Every once in a while I'll go on failblog. But some of that can be pretty crude.
Sometimes I look at photography blogs. I love looking at photographs. People are so creative and really know how to capture moments.
Eh, I can't think of the other ones. Maybe I'll come back to this later.
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment