day 10: a letter to the person you hate most or caused you a lot of pain.
day 11: share your favorite recipe.
day 12: we want to see your teeth today / post a self-portrait.
day 13: whatever tickles your fancy.
Day 10: I don't hate. I love people. I don't know who to write to except one person. Don't laugh, it's kind of silly. We all have issues with him though...
Dear Satan,
You're awful. And mean. And shouldn't tempt people the way you do. But opposition in all things right? You're going to get what's coming to you. Did you know that? Just know that even though you entice me to do the wrong things sometimes, you won't win. You'll never win. Just give up. Because in the end it won't be worth it all. All that hard work won't pay off. You will never get that satisfaction in knowing you did the right thing. What an awful life to lead. You're going to be bound for 1000 years. Good luck with that. You should really just see the damage you've done and become righteous. But you're a hopeless cause. Bummer.
-Stephanie.
P.S. How's hell treating you? haha
“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” Everyone has felt pain. The only way to stop the pain is to move forward. Life is full of ups and downs and eventually we'll find complete happiness.
Day 11: I absolutely love cooking and baking. I love cookbooks. I love trying new recipes. My favorite thing is making desserts. Here's a divine recipe, that I haven't tried. It looks good though. haha. Try it.

| 1 | pouch Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix |
| 1/3 | cup butter, softened |
| 2 | tablespoons water |
| 1/2 | cup hot fudge topping |
| 1 | quart (4 cups) cookie dough ice cream, slightly softened |
- Blend cookie mix, butter and water; reserve 1/2 cup dough. Press remaining dough into greased and floured 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350°F for 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown on edge. Cool on cooling rack 10 minutes.
- Roll reserved dough into 16-1/2-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet; press slightly to flatten. Bake at 350°F 6 to 8 minutes or until set.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup fudge topping onto bottom crust. Spoon ice cream into crust. Freeze at least 2 hours. Place cookies on pie by pressing them in at an angle. Microwave remaining 1/4 cup fudge topping uncovered 30 seconds on High; drizzle over pie.
Day 12: Teeth teeth teeth
By the way..I hate my teeth and my teethy smile. The end.

Day 13: Tickling my fancy?
Here's what is kind of going on...
I came home from work today to a very clean and spotless apartment. My roommate is officially amazing. That made me day. It's so nice coming home to a clean apartment.
My wonderful boyfriend left me a note on my car, that also made my day.
I am on Grey's Anatomy Season 6. Season 7 starts next week. Holla! I am addicted.
It's the weekend!! And much needed.
And now I'm all caught up.
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment