
Well hello person reading my blog. How are you? Really. How are you? How's everything going for you. Did you know that you are important? Did you know you are loved? Sometimes I feel as though people don't realize how important they are. They don't realize how very special and loved they are. Just take a moment; think about all the people you have impacted. Think about all the people that you have encountered in your life, how big of a difference you are making right this very instant. Yup, you are changing someone's world. That's incredible.
Soooo best news of the week?! I GOT MY WEDDING DRESS!!! Ma is in town and Monday we went to Salt Lake to Gateway Mall. We went to the Bridal and Prom shop. I wasn't planning on getting one. I just want to try on some that I liked. I was thinking I would go to David's Bridal and find a dress. Welp, that obviously didn't happen. It was a really nice dress shop. The consultant that helped me, Sarah, was super helpful and so patient. It was fun because she pulled all these dresses out and then after I put them on I went out and stood up on the platform and stood in front of the big mirrors. Just like on the tv shows! ha. It was seriously so fun doing that. I even got to put on the oh so wonderful bra corset and spanks. (The things women go through to look beautiful. Goodness!) Well, I felt like I tried on a ton of dresses. The very first one I tried on, I really thought that, that was going to be the dress for me. It was really pretty. But a bunch of dresses later I was down to two. This is where I felt awful for the consultant. I tried on these two back and forth. She kept having to pin things and help me put them on. She was a great help though. She told me to look at the pictures we took and walk around in them. They seriously were both so pretty. The difficult thing is that it didn't matter which one I chose. It wasn't like that one was a better choice than an other one. The choice was completely up to me and there was no wrong answer. Most difficult decision of my life. (I know that's so silly to say, but it's true!) The one I didn't end up getting, I was so surprised that I liked it so much. It had lace all over it. It was very young looking. The train was BEAUTIFUL. However, the dress was not me at all. Plus, it needed to be altered...which meant more money. I had a feeling that Breck would hate it too. I know he wouldn't say that he didn't like it (because he is considerate like that) but, I know he wouldn't think it was that pretty. Also, it was one of those dresses that I knew if I chose it that I would end up hating it in a few months. haha typical me. So I chose the other dress. I am so glad I did. It's perfect and I am so excited about it. Plus it's very sliming. There is just so much about it that I love and I am so glad we got it. I would go into detail about it now, but Breck reads my blog. Hence, why I won't be posting pictures of it either. Look for them in the future though! =) I am so relieved to have found my dress. I can't wait to get it in January so I can prance around in it. Yes, I'll be doing that lots no worries. haha. I am also very very very glad Ma got to come with me. It was so great to have her there and to experience this with her. I wouldn't have it any other way. She's the best. Love you mom. Thanks again!
In other news, I was going to get my engagements done tomorrow. We had to reschedule because of bad weather last time. Well, I went and got a facial earlier this week. It was at this school where students do it at. Which the facial was amazing. I thought it was going to be like 30 mins maybe, nope it was 2 hours! It was so great. I was trying to clear up my skin and what not. It helped a lot. However, I decided to get my eyebrows waxed. (Lucky me inherited the Erekson bushy eyebrows) No biggie, I've done it before. They totally screwed me over though. They didn't use hot wax. It was like this cold wax. It was odd. They had to like scrape it on. It was awful. Well, it burned. Oh it burned so bad. Then they put something on it...worse. Then something else...even more worse. Then she's decides to put aloe vera on it. Well, aloe vera hurts me usually. So then she had to get her instructor. Who gave me some balm to put it. Well, guess what? My eyebrows look like they have been burned. There is a layer of skin missing. So I look like a freak. They haven't healed so I have to reschedule my pictures again. Very frustrating. Eh well, we still got time.
We might have an apartment to live at, but it's not final. We found a place but the guy was a jerk and it fell through. I hate ridiculous people. So this place we are wanting now looks great plus it's furnished. Perfection. We're just waiting on the landlord to get back to us. I hope it works out, I am so sick of looking for a place.
Harry Potter 7 Part one comes out next week. No worries, Breck and I will be attending the midnight showing. So very pumped! I love Harry Potter.
Hmmm....life. Isn't it wonderful? Have a great weekend!
xoxo



1 comment:
Yay!!!! I'm super happy for you! I want to see pictures of the dress! Also, girl you need to try threading. It's the most bizarre concept, but the results are better, longer-lasting, and less damaging than waxing. They have a little booth at the University Mall. And we need to hang out! Make Anna choose the day. :)
Post a Comment