Ready for this? And.......go:


- Thanksgiving Day = We made these cute turkeys. Thanks ma for the idea
- Thanksgiving = grateful for the beauty in life. OH wonderful blessings
- Christmas Lights =Addiction.
- Best Christmas lights = Temple Square, SLC Utah = B-E-A-UTIFUL
- Emerson 32' HDTV=$550.00
- Black Friday + Emerson 32' HDTV= $198 = Huge Success
- Engagements = Done. Pictures available next Saturday. Get excited.
- Jackson Parker = cutest nephew ever. I love this kid. I'm his favorite aunt, we discussed it. He understands. :)
- Cheesecake Factory = Red Velvet Cheesecake = Heavenly
- One of the best things about the Christmas holidays = Christmas movies: Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer, Snowglobe, Polar Express, It's A Wonderful Life, Jack Frost, Holiday in Handcuffs, The Grinch, Elf, Miracle on 34th Street, and so many more. Happiness, Happiness, Happiness
- Eat, Pray, Love = current book I am reading. Witty and such a good book. Read it.
- The Classics at Barnes & Noble = I want them all. An entire library of wonderful, delightful books. Oh my. http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Barnes-Noble-Classics-Library-Set/Barnes-Noble/e/9781400500420/?cds2Pid=17978 It's beautiful. I want to reread all of them and have them in my personal library. Only $1,342. 32. Hot dog...blah. One day, maybe.
- Writer's Block = blog. Fail. I need something more entertaining. Lists...it needs lists.
- Christmas = 26 days, 23 hours, 41 minutes
- New Year = 34 day, 23 hours, 41 minutes
- Wedding = 76 days, 23 hours, 41 minutes
Done & done. Random Ramblings over.
xoxo







No comments:
Post a Comment