Saturday, January 22, 2011

Because i never finished this

day 20: a letter to someone that changed your life.

day 21: your favorite television program.

day 22: a photo that makes you happy.

day 23 share one of your current favorite tunes.

day 24 time to face morph. / http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk//transformer/

day 25: a letter to someone you judged by their first impression.

day 26: favorite books.

day 27: a talent of yours.

day 28: favorite places to shop. 

day 29 provide the hex code of your favorite color. /http://www.febooti.com/products/iezoom/online-help/online-color-chart-picker.html

day 30: a letter to the friendliest person you knew only one day.

day 31: whatever tickles your fancy.

day 32: a photo you took.

day 33: what you’re craving right now.

day 34: your favorite quote.

day 35: a letter to an ex.

day 36: some hobbies of yours.

day 37: a song that you like to dance to.

day 38: a photo of your parent(s.)

day 39: zodiac sign and do you think it fits your personality.

day 40: a letter to a deceased person you wish you could talk to.


Day 20: who changed my life? Everyone I have ever come in contact with. Every person I encounter either has a negative or positive effect on me.  ---Breck said I am too neutral in questions like this, eh well. Sometimes I can't think of anyone and sometimes I just don't want to call people out on it.-

DAy 21: Television shows...lovely. Here we go. Seinfeld is one of my all time favorites. And then boy meets world, FRIends, Grey's anatomy, Gossip girl, and so many other. hahaha

Trivia Game Boy Meets World Poster 

Day 22: Happiness photos!!



day 23: current favorite tune


day 24: Morph- lame

Day 25:a letter to someone i first judged by first impression

Welp, that would basically be everyone. Ha ha. Usually I think very positively about people however, sometimes there are those that I judge the wrong way. So when that happens I am always presented with the opportunity to get to know those individuals better. So I learn to love everyone. well how about that.

day 26: books, books, books

I love books. I have too many favorites. Basically the classics. let's go with that for now
   

day 27: talent? I can sing. I sing well. Is that prideful? I also can make my eye fart.....hahaha  yikes

day 28: shop- TARGET is my favoritest place to shop in the world 

 

day 29: cool a hex code......no. I like the color red. The end

day 30: dear Mister on the plane,
I was on my way from Atlanta to Salt Lake, we sat next to each other. I tried to keep to myself, but we talked, lots. Usually I don't talk to strangers but I had a good feeling about you. We talked about my people magazine, we talked about being a mormon, we talked about life. I don't remember everything, but you were sweet. And when we landed you handed the phone to me and I spoke to your wife who said "this is one of the best men out there, you find yourself a man like this. He'll make you happy forever. Find a man that loves you and respects you." Then you went on your way to go off to your business meetings and I went to meet my aunt, but you told me it was so wonderful meeting you. It was like we've met before. And you leaned over kissed me on the cheek, like old friends and wished me the best of luck in the my future- I did the same. You said, "see you later." And you know what? One day I think I will. Thank you kind stranger for befriending me and helping me step out of my shell a little bit. And you're right one day we may meet again.

Best wishes,
Stephanie

Day 31: Breck just made me grilled cheese and bacon. My baby loves me. =) he tickled my fancy

day 32: photos I have taken?


day 33: what am I craving? Krispy Kreme!! oh baby baby

day 34: "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."-Martha Washington

day 35: dear ex, thank goodness things didn't work out. hallelujah 

Day 36: hobbies...
 scrapbooking, singing, loving breck, baking, on and on
Red Velvet Cake


I love music and dancing. Have I mentioned that?

Day 38:
    I love my parents

day 39: dude they changed the zodiac signs, I was a virgo that fit me to a T and now I am a leo, I'm claiming virgo still though. ha

day 40: 
dear Nana, I have been told that we are a lot alike. I have been told numerous stories about you. you're classy and elegant. I love that about you. My mom tells me a lot about you. and Somedays I feel very connected with you, it's kind of neat. I wish that you were still alive and that I could have gotten to know you. One day we will meet and we can have a party. Oh happy day. Love you. can't wait to see you.

Wahoo...just like 10 days left then this 50 day thing is finally over..ha.
Sorry the font is doing weird things, it won't corporate. gay. Happy weekend!
xoxo

No comments: