Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolutions


Oh you knew it was coming. It's that special time of the year....boooooom. - I love doing this I hope you know.- 

2011 Goals: 
  1. Accept compliments. This one is for Breck. He says I am way to hard on myself and need to accept and believe the compliments people give me. So it's on the list.
  2. Get married to my awesome and oh so wonderful fiancé. But that's basically a given, I just want to put it on here. =)
  3. Finish reading a book monthly.
  4. Read scriptures daily for 10minutes. I need to make I a habit again, I slacked this past year. blah
  5. Pray at least every morning and night.
  6. Keep my life more organized and clean. -Keep apt and room cleaned, planning, etc.-
  7. Be more frugal with my money.
  8. Don't stress about things that are out of my control.
  9. Finish my scrapbook.
  10. Try not to shut down when I get upset or angry.
  11. Don't eat after 10. I would say 9 but that may be pushing it.
  12. Actually let others help me and stop trying to take on everything by myself. 
That should do for now. I might add more later. Now, I expect each and every one of you to take the time and write your own reachable new year's resolutions. Wahoo NEW YEAR! Here's to a hopefully good one. *Cheers!*

xoxo

No comments: