Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I did something


You see I did something. Something I kind of always wanted to do but always forgot or life got in the way. What did I do exactly? It's a surprise. I'll tell you....at the end of this post. HA!

Sooo Halloween is next week. I'm not doing anything, oh right school actually. I would like to go to the Haunted Carnival, Forrest, warehouse, you know all the haunted-ness. Also, I want to carve pumpkins. I may actually really do that. Like the ones posted above. But I suck at carving pumpkins. I can't even do like a normal jack-o-lantern. Haha.  Andddddddd I want to go to a corn maze. Oh yeah, and watch all the fun Halloween shows; Hocus Pocus, Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin, Halloweentown (Yes, I just said that), and so many others. And after Halloween sales. Candy on sale!! YUM!

This year has gone too fast, and I'm not ready for holidays. Yet, I am? I am ready for Christmas movies and music and decorations. But the snow can wait until December. ha. 


Thanksgiving is oh in a few weeks and I am most likely going home! WOO! Like the week before Thanksgiving for a week. And rumor has it that Aaron and Molly will be there. Even more WOOO!!! And I can see my cute niece who is growing up so fast. WOOO! And black Friday. I love black Friday. I love good deals. I want a Macbook.
My parents are going to be in town this weekend!!! YAY!!! I have missed them, like a lot. So I'm spending the weekend in Salt Lake. It's also Jackson's first birthday. I can't believe the little dude is turning 1! He will be walking and talking before you know it! And Chaddy is coming home from his mission and so there is an open house at my aunt's house. YAY! I've missed him. I'm excited to hear all about his mission. And Dayne is coming with me this weekend. YAY! I always love hanging out with him. 

Uh, I've forgotten what else I was going to say. The second I hit post, I'll remember. It always happens. 

Welp, that's all for now.

 xoxo

Ps. I didn't forget to tell you my little surprise. You thought I did. Ha. Trick! I applied to be in the Hill Cumorah and Nauvoo Pagenant for the church. Oh baby! I probably won't get in, but seriously I would love it. That would be the coolest experience. Awesome way to spend the summer. I won't know until December/January. I'll keep you posted. =)

No comments: