Uh, thanks to my avid reader--Dayne, he made me aware that is has been quite some time since my last update. Sheesh, silly ol me! What a shame too, because hello I love blogging!! Silly life getting in my way. Ha
I love Christmas! I started listening to Christmas music weeks ago. I'm usually a strict no-Christmas-music-until after-Thanksgiving-kind-of-girl, but needless to say I was very excited about this holiday season. Which in case you didn't realize, the holiday season is upon as now. EEK! YAY! So, I've had an extra kick in my step while listening to music. It just makes everyone happier, let's be honest. I have specific songs I have to listen to every year. They are as follows:
- Christmas Shoes- New Song
- My Only Wish This Year-Britney Spears
- All I Want For Christmas is You- Mariah Carey
- Christmas Baby Please Come Home- Darlene Love
- Santa Clause is Coming to Town- Jackson 5
- I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas- Gayle Peevey
- Blue Christmas- Elvis Presley
- Carol of the Bells- Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- I Saw Mommy Kissin Santa Claus-The Ronettes
- Santa Baby- Eartha Kitt
- White Christmas- Bing Crosby
- Christmas Canon- Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Where Are You Christmas- Faith Hill
- Christmas Time- Christina Aguilera
- What Child is This-
- I'll Be Home For Christmas- Josh Groban
- The Christmas Song- Nat King Cole
- the entire cd of The Forgotten Carols- Michael McLean
- The Innkeeper( Let Him In)
- Homeless (Like the Christ Child Was)
- The Shepard (You Were Not There In Bethlehem)
- Handel's Dream
- Mary Let Me Hold Her Baby
- The Dance (The Music Box and an Old Corsage)
- Joseph (I Was Not His Father, He Was Mine)
- I Cannot Find My Way/ Three Kings
- I Cry the Day I Take the Tree Down
- Homeless Reprise
- the entire cd of The Gift- Kenny Rogers
- Mary, Did You Know
- A Soldier's King
- Pretty Little Baby Child
- What A Wonderful Beginning
- It's The Messiah
- I Trust You
- Sweet Little Jesus Baby
- The Chosen One Montage
- Til The Season Comes Again
I know that's a lot. Sadly, I know I'm missing some. Ha. If I was uber savvy and had the time then I would have totally put a clip for each song. However, I did not so go look them up and rock out.
Since I listed my favorite Christmas songs I can't forget the movies!
- Single Santa Seeks Mrs. Clause
- Eloise at Christmas Time
- It's A Wonderful Life
- Elf
- Christmas Carol (Muppets)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- The Grinch
- Fred Claus
- The Holiday
- Love Actually
- Miracle on 34th Street
- The Polar Express
- Santa Clause 1,2,and 3
- Jack Frost
- White Christmas
- Scrooge
- The Nativity
- Santa Baby
- Holiday in Handcuffs
- Snowglobe
- Classic Christmas Cartoons
- Christmas Cupid
And about a thousand other movies. I could never remember all of them, but I spend all of December in front of a tv watching Christmas movies. Haha.
Yay Christmas time!!
Also, Christmas Project----
I'm making a Christmas ball wreath, and I am SOO excited! It's super easy. Plus I think they are so pretty. Mine will not be so much as the one above. There is too much color and odd designs. I want like blue and silver, or red and silver, or something. haha.
Mmm finals are soon like 2-3 weeks. Yikes.
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment