You see I'm not avoiding school, I'm just choosing not to think about it...tonight.
I choose the Grinch instead.
What's not to love about that face?!
I choose Christmas instead of finals. haha.
Which by-the-way I haven't done like any Christmas shopping. Yikes!
Okay so obviously I'm thinking about school if I'm writing about it. I only have one final paper to write, 2 days of class, 3 finals (one next Monday) and then boom give me the good grades! I should be studying right this second. But there is just so many other things I prefer to think about.
My Mom used sky miles for a plane ticket for me to get home. $100 is all she had to spend. Can you believe that?! The good news is that I can still work the busiest week of the year, get money, and make it home in time for Christmas. So for all you Georgia folk December 24th -January 8th is when I'll be home. Make the plans. Which also means I'll be home for Target Christmas 90% sale!! Yes!! Plus this year Dayne will be able to go without complications. YAY!
I'm ready to move out of my apartment. I'm done. I've had it. I need something else. Something that doesn't suck. The problem? My landlord. Talk about being a pain! She is causing all sorts of issues with me trying to end my contract early. Who cares?! The place is falling apart anyways. Plus, new roomies would be awesome! So Utah folk let me know if 1) you find a sweet place for me or 2) find someone who needs a place.
I've been reading. What have I been reading? The Help! (All thanks to Miss Natalie) I must say the book is awesome. I'm only like 1/4 of the way in but still I love it! It puts a different perspective on slavery. Also, the Southern language spoken--Rocks. I love being able to read it and know how it sounds in my head. I am looking forward to watching the movie when I'm finished reading it.
Pretty Little Liars starts up again in January. SO EXCITED! Seriously, I love this show. I'm so pathetic. Oh yeah and uh Harry Potter Lego's Years 5-7 is in the mail! Thank you Best Buy Cyber Monday- $34.00! Next week I'll be sucked into playing. Perfect timing since finals are so soon right? I know! It's awesome!!
I'm so addicted to reading blogs. Everyday is bad. So if you have great blogs to add to my list or you yourself have one, do send the url my way!
Hmm I think that is enough random for now. Oh and I am determined to enter the 25 Days of Christmas Sweepstakes every day and win the $25,000. That would be so sweet!!
Happy Festivus!
xoxo


1 comment:
I love reading your blog! But it makes me miss you...a lot! I have a bog by the way, it's joeandbreereed.blogspot.com! Love you and hope that you have a great Christmas at home!
Post a Comment