I'm watching Love Actually. Such a good movie! (However, I'm not encouraging it because it is Rated R and has some inappropriate clips, which I just fast forward through.) Anyways, I've decided this is one of the best wedding clips. So happy. I get a little teary eyed every time I see it. All the videos block me from embedding it so click the link below.
Also, it's very fascinating to me to see who views my blog. I get the most random people from all over the word. I always wonder how they stumbled across it, but nevertheless--thanks for stopping by! Also, thanks to my other readers. =)
I am writing a paper. It's very unique to see that everyone is done with the semester and I'm still writing a paper. My professor emailed the class and said there is an extension on the paper until December 28th. Yay extra time!! However, that means more procrastination--hence the blog writing. Ha. I'm getting it done by tomorrow night so I can focus on work and going home for Christmas! Yay!
Also, I have an itching to get all dolled up and go somewhere fancy-ish. However, getting dressed up would be quite silly because it is freezing in Utah. I guarantee I'll go home and there will be a huge snow storm, just in time for when I get back out here. Boo.
I think I got my classes figured out for next semester. 13 credits, down from my original 16. School and working like 30+ hours a week would not be good with 16 credits. Want to hear my classes thus far?
- Computers Literacy/ Applications
- Interpersonal Communications
- Descriptive Astronomy
- Doctrines of the Gospel
- Psychology
I downloaded the App of Awesome. It's just liker the books, I've mentioned on here before. I freakin love it! Well work the $1.99. I love the happy things!
Ummm I'm just rambling now. I had some great things to say and now my mind is drawing a blank. So Lame!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment