- getting a root beer float and then the waiter bringing you a refill without charging you.
- cleaning for 3 hours and having a clean apartment!!
- Christmas lights!! Especially squinting because it makes them more glowy and pretty. Ha
- almost completing my must-watch-christmas-movies-list. I just have Eloise, Single Santa Seeking Mrs. Clause, and It's a Wonderful Life (which I'll watch with my Daddy when I get home). Also the new ABCFamily Movie 12 Dates of Christmas is suuper cute! I watched it like 3 times already. haha.
- discovering other good movies! I watched this Lifetime movie called Sundays at Tiffany's. (I feel like I've said this before.) Anyways, it is about this girl and her imaginary friend. I really enjoyed it. It reminded me of my imaginary friend--Sara. ha. Apparently there is a book? So I'm going to have to read that!
- finals are done! Wooo. I have one paper left to write....due by Dec 28th.
- almost done reading The Help. Seriously, I am so surprised how good the book is. May go down as one of my top favorite books. So if you haven't read it, go read it. So worth it. Although, I have heard if you don't understand southern talk it is a little bit harder to read because of the language and dialogue; personally I think it is fantastic and very well written!
- selling my contract!---Although, I haven't actually sold my contract yet---but here is to hoping it goes in the next week with the people who have contacted me about it. I'm still looking myself for an apartment to move into. I just want a private bedroom with it's very own private bath without having to pay $450 a month. Is that too much to ask?
- I'm kind of diggin the new facebook timeline. It looks more organized and personable. I mean grant it, I have no idea how to use it but I like it!
- knee socks! Why haven't I bought these before? They are genius!! They are cute, don't suffocate my legs from being too tight on my fat calves, and they are so warm!! This is what I've been needing in winter because my legs get soo cold and so do my feet. With knee socks, I don't have to be awkward and adjust myself like when I wear leggings or tights under my pants--yeah judge me. You'd do crazy things too when you're in the freezing cold and dying for warmth (Especially when your work has nothing but concrete walls separating you from the outside). Haha.
- These commercials:
It reminds me of my parents. haha. But in a good way, not embarrassing. Ha
Also, this commercial makes me cry---every stinkin time!!!
- I'll be going home for Christmas in exactly one week!!! I am sooo excited!! I've been kind of home sick, even though I was just barely there a month ago. Anyways--yeah Merry Christmas!
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment