So who knows what's going on with my body...but I keep having an allergic reaction and getting hives! Yikes! It started Saturday night at work and they just won't go away. When I take benadryl they go away and then they come back. I've taken so much benadryl I'm like in a daze. It's crazy! I went to the urgent care today and they gave me a shot. They asked me lots of stupid questions like "Did you get a new laundry detergent, or new clothes, or new anything?" They even asked me if I'm allergic to anything but that was obvious since I am covered in hives. Anyways they gave me a shot of steroids. It's suppose to make them go away completely. After I left there the hives did go away. Well I had to work today and got to work and felt super shaky. I felt like I drank like a ton of energy drinks. I was literally shaking and couldn't hold anything steady. I was wired. But then I started getting dizzy and the hives came back! So I went to Tom my boss and said I think I need to go home.My emotions are crazy I was like on the verge of crying which is ridiculous cause there is nothing to be upset about. Tom was really nice about it all and let me go but I felt really bad. I wasn't even at work for like 4 hours. I came home and tried to be productive because Aaron and Rachel are coming this week but it didn't last long. I got worn out and felt all sickish. It's been a crazy weekend! Hopefully I'll get all better soon!
Get this Christmas is this Thursday! I can't even believe it's so soon! I finished all my Christmas shopping and wrapping and I'm ready but at the same time I'm not! I feel like I've missed out on a lot this Christmas. I still haven't heard all my favorite Christmas songs, or watched my favorite Christmas movies or anything like that. Eek! I want all my family here too. I wish Chris and Kara could come home for Christmas. Plane tickets are so expensive! It will still be a very good Christmas though even if they can't be here. At least Aaron was able to get off for a while to come home. That will be really nice to have him here. I miss having him around all the time. I'm excited about Christmas! I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to their gifts! That's one of the best things about Christmas.
Also, Rachel Mae is coming this Saturday! I've missed her so much! We're going to have so much fun together next week! I'm glad Tom gave me off work all next week. I'm planning lots of fun tourist things we can do together. We're going to go to Atlanta and to the aquarium, coca cola factory, zoo, stone mountain...and who knows what else. Stone Mountain is doing their Snow Mountain this year. There will actually be snow there! I can play in the snow!! wahoo! Except that won't be anything exciting for Rachel...she's always seen snow. Rachel hasn't been to the South so I got to show her everything! We're also planning on going to the Blue Willow inn (this really fancy Southern house in Social Circle) to try some genuine Southern food. By the time she leaves here she'll be hooked on the South. :) We're going to have a blast! Oh the memories we'll make haha
2 comments:
Hahahaha I heart you.
Yuck. Sorry to hear about the hives, babe! I hope you feel better soon, and I hope you had a great Christmas! I sure missed your family like crazy! Keep the posts coming--I love to read about what you are up to! I sent you an invitation to mine . . . Happy New Year!
Post a Comment