So at work we did Secret Santa and today I got the funniest gift. I love it but before I can tell you what it is I have to tell you the story behind it. Definitely a blond moment....
In Hobby Lobby there are these key-chains that have different animals (pigs, cows, dolphins, chickens, etc.) on them and you can press the button on it and it makes the noise of the animal. Well my CSM( Customer Service Manager) was telling me how she's going to buy the pig key-chain so every time she wants to eat something she can press the button and remind herself how big of a pig she is, and then not eat. Well she said "Maybe I should get the cow instead," and I said very seriously, "What sound does the cow make?" She just looked dead at me and gave me the strangest look and then said, "MOO." Well I was trying to explain to her that wasn't what I meant. I meant if you hit the button on the key-chain what would it sound like. No matter HOW many times I tried to re-word it, it just sounded worse and worse. haha The whole day I had people coming up to me and mooing at me. Apparently I have a hard time understanding a cow makes a moo sound.
So for Christmas my CSM had me as a secret Santa and got me a kid friendly toy...A See N' Say! Now I can learn the sounds of animals! haha It was an amazing present and I got a good kick out of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment