Monday, October 19, 2009

10-4 good buddy!

It's the little things in life. You know?...

I talked to Abby tonight. It's been a while. Miss her tons! It was so good catching up with her. Like for real good. Warm fuzzies, make your week good type thing. That sounds weird, but you know the feeling I'm talking about. We laughed and joked and exchanged stories. We had a good time. I love friends.

Today at church, I had someone come up to me and say they need Stephanie time really soon. It's nice that people want my time.

I also got a surprise note in the mail yesterday. It was just a thank you card from a dear friend. Nevertheless it made my day. I like feeling appreciated.

I sat with my family around the dining room table. This usually leads to reminiscing about childhood memories. Which tonight included:~ my baptism day with a door that took off my toenail, flat McDonald's soda, a my mom blow drying my underwear cause I forgot an extra pair. ~Playing with toys when we were suppose to be cleaning and listening for the creak of the stairs to know the parents were coming ~ A group project video with bad actors "I did not know that" ~Losing a shoe in the escalator on my way to see Santa and asking for a new shoe ~All day Christmas event opening presents ~Singing and dancing to "Oops I Did It Again" in 6th grade ~Basic H shake and the belt with the hooks. ~The black dancing bag that my mom made that 3 kids used. Oh family :)

I talked to one of my friends on skype this evening. I felt bad because I wasn't really talkative. However, it was still really nice. They are one of those friends I feel like I could sit in silence and still feel like I had a really great conversation with.

And today I got a random text from my cousin, just simply stating he loved me.

I'm telling you it's the small things in life that mean the most. It's not hard to put a smile on my face and to brighten my entire day.

Ps. I have my Halloween costume. It's not a flapper. It's better. I never buy Halloween costumes, I make due with what I have. This year I bought one. I probably spent too much, but it's totally worth it. Robyn Da Hood...complete with money bag!

Don't judge me. It looks slutty. It's not on me. I made it modest. It's definitely not that short and I'm wearing a shirt underneath. People don't need to see too much. I'm so excited. I look good in it. haha. xoxo

2 comments:

Rachy Rach said...

Psh. Whatever. Slutty is the way to go on Halloween, right? ;) Hehe. J/K. Take pictures!

Dayners said...

Aww...Stephanie, I LOBE YOU!!!