
Holla! I love love love conference weekend! It's probably the best time of the year. I have always wanted to actually go to a conference session. It's the prophet and apostles for heavens sake! It would be such a wonderful experience. However, timing has never allowed me to be out there during conference time. One day. And for real one day I'll be singing in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, just wait and see.

Anyways, I'm bummed I have to work tomorrow. So I'll be missing tomorrows sessions. Thank you for DVR, so it'll be recorded and I can watch it on my day off next week. Although, I love watching it the same time as everyone else does... live, it's a different experience. Oh well a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.
http://downloads.sugardoodle.net/confpdf.pdf
http://www.ldsresources.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/2009-october-general-conference-primary-activity-packet.pdf
So a few years ago my dad was being himself and he gave Justin and I a General Conference activity packet. It was for children full of coloring, mazes, bingo, etc.-Ways for kids to pay attention. Well I loved it! haha surprising?! naw. And I always forget to print one out, but this year I remembered! I'm really excited. I already take notes but it's cool to like find a way to get even more out of it, and to have something entertaining to do. I love conference, but 4 hours in one day just listening to people talk, I have to give me something to do while I listen. This way I'm doing something that pertains to conference and I listen more intently to the words. Brilliant! The links are above. Check them out! Print them for your kiddies or you know for you. haha. Enjoy Conference! xoxo
.jpg)
I just love the sweet, righteous men leading this church. I mean look at them! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment