Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pure Talent


So one of my favorite things to do is watch youtube videos of people doing covers of songs and listening to their own original songs. Um...daggum! Seriously some people are so talented (some not so much. haha), and I am envious. I've written some songs on the piano way back when I was a young kid, but they were awful. So, I stopped and I keep telling myself one day I will get back into writing songs and one day they will become well-known. I want to write songs using the piano and guitar (two instruments I would love to play, but I'm no good at. ha) Oh the dream...

Talented people with original songs and covers that I love: (I apologize most of them are women. haha I relate what can I say?)








kk that's probably enough to keep you entertained for a while. haha. Have a good week!
xoxo

No comments: