Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blogger Brawls

I know what you're thinking. It's been less than 24 hrs since my last post, but shh I can't help it. This is something I remembered that I wanted to post about. Blogger Brawls...

My mom introduced me to this brilliant contest. I am disappointed that I found out about it too late into the game. Basically Mormon Times is having this contest where people send in a blog posts about the dating woes and they compete with others. Once a week 2 people are chosen to compete with each other. Each week voters vote on which one they like the best and a winner is chosen from the two.This continues on for a few weeks until they have all the winners. Then voters vote once again and they narrow it down until they have one single winner. That winner gets the opportunity to have their own permanent column in the Mormon Times...AWESOME! Seriously,  I would have loved to have that chance. I think I could have won. People would have loved my honesty and humor and would look forward to reading it. haha (a little over confident in myself?). But alas, you'll have to read my dating woes on here and not on Mormon Times. Bummer...maybe one day. Anyways, go to the site because it's hilarious and but also very true. I relate to these people. I have experienced similar things, I have thought the same things. It's kinda neat being able to read your thoughts through someone else's words. They talk all about crushes, to wrong things to eat on the first date, to being 25 and single, to being touchy feely, to playing the dating game, to break ups, and marriages, so on and so forth. You'll get a kick out of it and who knows maybe even learn something. =)


xoxo


No comments: