Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's just a little crush

day 5: a letter to your crush.



Dearest Crush:

I like you. I guess you could even say that I love you.

It's a good thing you already know this, because I am not one of those girls that likes to bottle up her feelings for someone. Even though, sometimes I do.

I like to stare at you.

I'm not a creeper. I just like to admire your beautiful features.

I love your boyish grin you get when you look at me.

I like the way your eyes sparkle. Your eyes have a million different colors in them, and they are beautiful. 

Just like you. 

I like the way that your facial hair doesn't scratch my face but actually is very soft feeling.

I like the way you hold me and keep me safe. I like that you promise me that no one will ever hurt me again. 

I like the way you kiss me, ever so gently but in a way that tells me that there isn't enough ways in the world for you to tell me how much you love me.

I like the way that you tell me your hopes and dreams. 

I like when we talk about our future together.

I like that you are always optimistic.

I like that you look for the best in every single person. I like that you can see their full potential and always think more of a person. I like that you like to make people feel important. I like that you can understand, and relate to people.  I like that you are considerate of others more than you are of yourself.

I like that you make good righteous decisions.

I like that you always look to God. 

I like that family is important to you.

I like that I am important to you.

I like that you wrote us a song and that you play it on the guitar.

I like when you sing along to a song but you don't know the words so you just mumble something or make them up.

I like that you are adventurous and always like 'doing' instead of just 'being'.

I like that you can cook. But it's not only that you can cook but it's that you can cook well. I love your creative inventions with meals. They always turn out so delicious. 

I like your rants about the most random things. You're really intelligent. And even though I zone out most of the time, I still like that you have an opinion on things and are very knowledgeable. 

I like our memories together.

I like when we laugh together.

I like that sometimes it feels like we're in our own little world.

I like that you always know what I am thinking, feeling, and how you know me backwards and forwards.

I like the way you make me feel. Happy, warm fuzzies, special, like a queen.

Thank you crush. 

Thank you for getting up the courage and asking me over for dinner when we first met.

You haven't stopped impressing and surprising me since that day. 

thank you for loving me.

okay, okay, you're like the best crush ever....and maybe a tad bit more than just a crush. haha.

i like you. i guess you could even say that i love you.

your favorite girl,
Stephanie 



xoxo
 

1 comment:

Anna said...

So.... I'm pretty sure that's one of your longest posts.

You must like this guy. ;)