It's an addiction. This delicious-made to perfection-perfect amount of salt and butter masterpiece. It's just popcorn right?....wrong! You've seen the commercials but have you tried it yet? It's so good! Especially since at any store it's like $3 or $4, but Winco has it for 99cents! GET OUT! (Winco...oh heavenly winco. That's a whole different story though. Walmart and Costco combined basically but like way good prices and amazing produce and other products. Sorry you Easterners you won't know until you come to the West. More specifically Idaho, Utah, or I think Wyoming.) I've eaten so much popcorn recently. Help!On another note--I'm reading the Nora Roberts Bridal Series. (Natalie this one is so for you) Oh hello amazing books that fit me perfectly. I'm borrowing them from a lady at work. Yesterday, I wasted (no not wasted, it was useful laziness) half my day reading this first book. I'm hooked! I don't remember the last time I have spent all day practically reading. This is why I love reading. This is why I am becoming a book editor. Books are freakin amazing!
So, the real reason why I was posting: I'm getting my life together. Yay!
Okay so have I mentioned I am trying to move out of my complex? I've posted ads and everything. No good! Everyone is trying to sell their spring/summer contract. Gay. So I have decided I will live in Enclave until August. That way 1. I don't have to move all my crap for a while 2. I have a lovely pool to lay by this summer and hopefully get my tan on 3. I can finalize my plans. 4. I can start a brand new contract wherever I want. (Preferably one with my own private room and bath, and amazing parking, and well a good people to make friends with).
That's also not why I am posting.
School! Yes school. Finally going back to school. Hallelujah. I will go back in June sometime and do summer term. Then fall and winter and maybe eventually I will be able to graduate...like 2 years down the road or so. HA! But I am thinking of taking some classes up in Salt Lake at the BYU Salt Lake Center. I think that would be good for me. Smaller classes, easier learning environment, but with the same BYU atmosphere. I am excited. I need school back in my life.
Today this made me laugh really hard:
I know there was something else, but eh I forget now. Story of my life.
Happy almost St. Patrick's Day!
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment