Monday, March 28, 2011

Open House

The Atlanta Temple Open House! April 9th through April 23rd. (excluding Sundays).


The Atlanta temple has been closed for two years for renovations. I'm thrilled about the open house. I'll be home during it too! 





Want to come? You totally can! This is a rare and special opportunity! You can see what it looks like inside a Latter-Day Saint Temple before they rededicate it. It's beautiful. Anyone is welcome to attend! If you want to come with me, let me know!

Also, General Conference is this upcoming weekend! Saturday and Sunday 10 & 2 Mountain Time. My favorite time of the year, April and October. Why you ask? Because I get the opportunity to hear from the Prophet and Apostles of God! I get answers to my questions and I get uplifted by the Spirit. It's just wonderful. Did you know that conference isn't just for members of the church? You can watch it on Satellite Tv on BYUTV or go  HERE . I'm so excited! So many great things happening!

That's all. Have a wonderful week! 
xoxo

No comments: