"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."
One of my besties, Kacy Sue, quotes the phrase above quite frequently. (Courtesy of The Fray.) Usually, it doesn't cross my mind how true this quote can be. For my life, right at this very moment, that rings true. Very true.
People will talk. I hate that. So you can hear it from me before you hear it from someone else. Breck and I decided to go our separate ways. Why am I even posting this on my blog of all things? It seems so silly and like none of anyone's business. But, I deleted my fb account and how else are people going to know? (The main reason I deleted it, besides the fact that I hardly use it, is because I can't handle nosy people and the constant comments that may come. Don't worry fb world I'm sure I'll be back on in a few months.) It needed to be done. It was the right decision. Breck and I mutually agreed. I hate that it had to come to this. I still love him with everything I have and he loves me. However, for now it's time to move forward without each other. We both have things that individually we need to work on. It's hard. Extremely hard. The hardest thing I've done in my entire life. We are still friends though, best friends, and everything will be fine...eventually. That's what will get me through this - knowing that things will be fine. Who knows what the future may bring, but the Lord has a plan and I am willingly to do His will, whatever that may be. And each day will get a little bit easier and a little bit brighter.
xoxo
And just as a side note. I am extremely grateful for family. Especially my family. They always know what to do, what to say, and where to be. The Lord definitely knows what He's doing.
1 comment:
:) I always love that quote. And it's always something I think about when I'm going through a hard time with making decisions.
Know you are continually in my prayers and I am always here for you. I love you, best friend!
Post a Comment